Dogs go free on a touring pitch for the weeks commencing 5th May 2018 and 29th September 2018.
Rally at Hendra – Cornwall’s Holiday Park of the Year 2017!
We have a wealth of experience from hosting hundreds of rally groups annually so we know what organisers and participants are looking for, whether you are a touring caravan, camping or motorhome rally, a social club or school group. Our superb award-winning facilities that have a top Gold 5 Star Enjoy England grading and a Gold AA 5 pennant grading – you can’t get better than that!
Hendra’s spacious 80-acre park is situated in an ideal location for experiencing the wealth of Cornwall’s beautiful attractions, festivals, events, beaches, coastline and countryside. Perfect for viewers of the Poldark of Doc Martin TV series wishing to visit the film locations and spectacular scenery, ideal for foodies, photographers, walkers, bird watchers, heritage hounds and culture lovers!
So much to enjoy at Hendra Holiday Park, Newquay and all of Cornwall…
- Beautiful locations within the Park for exclusive rally use.
- Free entry to all amenities and reduced entry to the Oasis Fun Pools.
- Organised events tailored to individual groups including on-site barbecues.
- Dedicated touring fields with sweeping countryside and valley views.
- Specially negotiated ticket prices to a wealth of Cornwall’s attractions.
- Special weekends and Hendra events.
- Rallies accommodated at any time throughout the season.
- Superb award-winning facilities.
- Minutes from Newquay’s outstanding beaches and impressive coastline.
- Free check and explore holiday for the organiser to come and preview Hendra Holiday Park.*
- Use of facilities for AGM’s and other meetings.
*one pitch for up to 7 nights – dates and pitch type subject to availability.
Call us soon to discuss your particular requirements, or arrange a ‘check and explore’ visit and see for yourself what Hendra can offer you!
*For details on how you can claim your free rally organiser stay please contact us on 01637 875778, terms and conditions apply.