All of your party over the age of 55 years? Get 15% OFF the hire charge of a holiday home in April, May, June, September and October 2018. (excluding Spring Bank Holiday and October Half Term).
Entertainment, there’s something for everyone…
Our fantastic evening entertainment includes fabulous live music, pantomime, comedians, vocalists, illusionists, magicians, theme nights, and great competitions. The evening starts with the ever popular Bingo and fun for younger guests hosted by Henry or Henrietta Hippo, the family theme leads up to the main act of the night followed by late night games and disco.
Take a look at what’s on:
- Live on stage performances
- Games & Dancing
- Quizzes & Competitions.
- Pantomime Wizard of Oz on Tuesdays
- Fancy Dress & Seasonal Theme Nights – Harry Potter Night on Saturdays, ‘Once Upon a Time’ Fairy Tale Night on Wednesdays, Beach Night on Friday’s
- Talent Show Hendra’s Got Talent on Thursdays!
- Cash Bingo every evening.
- Late night discos
- Children’s shows and activities
- Free WiFi in the Terrace Bar & Restaurant.
The evening entertainment for 2018 includes:
- Tom Jones tribute act Rob Dee who has the charm and charisma of the man himself singing his hit songs.
- Arnold Gutbucket will be here every week to get you laughing out loud!
- Benji Matthews an X Factor finalist from Cornwall…we all love him!
- Vocalists Double Soul for some Motown groove, and the lovely Miss Sixties to get you toe tapping!
- The Blues Brothers tribute band will have you bopping and toes tapping
- Quest, a superb party band you will love!
- The Jay and Joss Magic show will intrigue and amaze!
- The James & Murphy Spectacular Productions gives you the fabulous pantomime The Wizard of Oz,
- Hendra Pirate Spectacular
- Nights on Broadway Show!
Acts vary at different times of the season, please check on 01637 875778.
Some of the daytime entertainment for 2018 includes:
The Land Train Tour with Henry or Henrietta hippo every morning
Wizard Workshop, Wild Wild West activity, and Hendra’s Got Talent auditions (Thursdays).