Take an early break in a superb Meadows Platinum holiday home from only £193 from Friday 29th March or Monday 1st April or from £350 from Saturday 30th March. Meadow Lodges from £220
To enable us to provide you with the products and services you request, and to manage our relationship with you, we need to collect and use your personal information. This may mean sharing your personal information with others.
What information is collected?
We collect personal information when you make an enquiry, place a booking, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. This information may include your name, date of birth, address, email address, phone number, party details, car registrations, payment card details and details of your purchases and/or booking enquiry.
The following personal information may be collected and processed:
- Information provided in online and offline forms and when you register as a user of our booking system. This includes your name, date of birth, address, contact details, information about your party and holiday preferences.
- We collect your personal information to process and fulfil your booking(s), including your payment details and about the transactions you carry out with us.
- Information contained in the communications between us, including recordings of telephone calls, emails and instant messaging.
- Details of your visits to our digital services and how you use our digital services:
– The collection of traffic data and location data (including the country and telephone area code where your computer or device is located)
– Details of the resources that you access (including the website pages that you view).
– Images that you upload and publish to our website (where these include personal information).
- Technical information such as details of the devices you use.
- We will also collect information concerning your marketing preferences and related purchases, e.g. pool passes.
If you provide us with personal information about another person, you must ensure that you have their agreement and that they are also aware of how we use personal information.
What do we use your information for?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to carry out what is required from any contracts between you and us; i.e., we use payment card details to process payment for your holiday booking(s);
- to provide, enhance and personalise your experience on our website;
- we may use any contact information you have provided us to follow-up on a partial registration or booking if this has not been completed.
- to manage any other arrangements between us (or any of our affiliates);
- tonotify you about any changes or contact you; i.e., we will use your contact details to respond to you submit;
- at or following any purchase or booking you make, we may carry out security checks to protect against fraudulent transactions and to prevent and detect criminal activity; for example, we may undertake verification checks to identify any discrepancies with your payment details;
- to carry out market research; for example, we may contact you (including by email) to obtain your feedback on our products and services, and we may use details of your purchases to understand market trends and to identify popular products;
- to help us review, develop and improve the products and services we offer, including our digital services; for example, calls to our booking office may be monitored and/or recorded for quality control and training purposes. We also monitor details of your visits to our digital services, including, but not limited to, traffic data and page views for business and data analysis; and
- to address any claims made against us; i.e., we may share details of our accident logs and CCTV footage with our claims handlers and insurers in connection with any claim made or likely to be made against us.
We may also use your personal information to provide you with information about products, services, promotions and offers that may be of interest to you. We may use your personal information to ascertain the products, services, promotions and offers that are likely to be of interest to you. We may use details of your visits to our digital services (including the pages of our digital services that you view) to ascertain the products, services, promotions and offers that are likely to be of interest to you and use this to send tailored marketing information to you. For instance, if you browse pages of our digital services in relation to a category of product, we may use this information to send you marketing communications about that category of product.
Your personal information may also be used by us, our employees, contractors or agents, and disclosed to third parties, to comply with any legal obligation (including in connection with a court order), or other agreements we have with or otherwise concerning you, or to protect our rights, property or safety or those of our customers, employees or other third parties.
With whom do we share your personal information?
Access to your personally identifiable information is restricted to those within the company who require access to carry out their role within the company.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other’s rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The third parties that have access to some or all of your personally identifiable information are as follows: Backcourt Computers, IT-OK, Microsoft, SagePay, Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Minchin & Grimshaw Ltd, SuperSass and BookWhen.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties, including in the following circumstances:
- We may pass personal information to external agencies and organisations (including the police and other law enforcement agencies) for preventing and detecting fraud (including fraudulent transactions) and criminal activity. These external agencies may check the information we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of such checks to use in future security checks. We may also disclose personal information to the police and other law enforcement authorities in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
- We may pass personal information to our insurers if a claim is made or could be made against us. For example, we may send CCTV footage and information contained in our accident logs to our insurers.
- Your personal information may also be used by us, our employees, contractors or agents, and disclosed to third parties, to comply with any legal obligation (including in connection with a court order), or other agreements we have with or otherwise concerning you, or to protect our rights, property or safety or those of our customers, employees or other third parties.
How will your personal information be processed?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- To send periodic emails, the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each marketing email.
Cookies are small text files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive to enable our systems to recognize your browser and help us to track visitors to our website and digital services, so we can better understand what portions of the website and digital services best serve you. It may not be possible to place orders and purchase goods and services using the website or digital services unless you have cookies turned on and we suggest that you leave them turned on for this purpose.
Protecting your personal information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you make a booking or purchase or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information will be kept on file.
How long do we keep your personal information?
Information provided during our booking process will be kept for up to 10 years.
Access to your personal information
The Data Protection Act (DPA) gives you the right to access your personal information. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA. Any access request may be subject to a fee (currently not exceeding £10) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you. To request access to your personal information, please contact us using the details below.
To formally make a data request please click here.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We follow the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website by clicking here.
To view our GDPR register please click here.
Hendra Holiday Park
This Policy was last updated on 23rd May 2018.