Up to £200 off remaining Classic or Premium caravan & up to £150 off remaining Meadows holiday home for the full weeks or £50 off remaining short breaks.
How to Place a Booking Request.
NOTE: The booking process used on this site is a ‘request’ for accommodation only. Completion of the booking request process does not guarantee availability of the holiday home, touring pitch or Pod, or of the price quoted, which is provided here only as a guide. Hendra Holiday Park is a family park and caters for families and couples only and does not accept all male, all female, or uneven numbered mixed parties unless by prior arrangement. Accordingly we check not only the availability of requested accommodation but also party make-up before confirmation of any booking is made.
On submission of your booking request, if the facilities that you requested are available and the amount quoted in the guide price provided during the booking process is accurate your account will be debited, at which point the booking has been formally agreed and accepted by Hendra Holiday Park. If for any reason, the facilities that you requested are not available, or there has been a variation in price, Hendra Holidays will contact you and advise you of the details and suggest alternative arrangements and confirm costs. If you accept the proposal then your account will be debited to the newly agreed amount, at which point your booking will be formally agreed and accepted.
1. Please read all the conditions listed below and then complete the booking request form. If you have any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone on 01637 875778 or e-mail us on email@example.com.
2. We will then send you confirmation showing your balance which must be paid at least 40 days before your arrival. Please note that reminders are not sent.
3. The Cancellation Scheme premium is automatically included in the deposit unless you specifically select otherwise. We strongly advise you to take this as no refunds are given without it. For a small premium, Hendra will refund any monies paid excluding the cancellation and booking fees, provided we receive written confirmation of cancellation of the entire party at least 4 weeks before the commencement of your holiday. Between 4 weeks prior to arrival and your arrival date Hendra will only refund if cancellation is due to any of the following – death, serious illness or redundancy to a member of the booked party. Please note that the claim must be in writing and supported by the relevant documents. Our acknowledgement is evidence of our having received your notification.
Please note – Our cancellation scheme covers you until you arrive on site after which refunds cannot be given if for any reason you should leave early. You may wish to take out your own holiday insurance to cover this.
4. For touring pitches, bookings will be accepted for any day of the week and for any duration. However, during the peak periods, bookings for our Grand Premium, Super and electric pitches must be for a minimum of 7 nights, and a minimum of 3 nights must be booked at bank holidays. Please note that there is no guarantee that pitch availability can be extended beyond the dates booked.
1. Hendra is a family park and caters for families and couples only and does not accept all male, all female, or uneven numbered mixed parties unless by prior arrangement. Even numbered mixed parties will only be accepted at Hendra’s discretion, and a security deposit may be required. In certain circumstances Hendra will accept bookings from clubs, school groups or similar.
2. Holidays booked in advance must be paid for in full at least 40 days before the date of arrival. If not we reserve the right to re-let the unit without notice or charge a £20 late payment fee. Holidays booked within 40 days of the arrival date must be paid for in full at time of booking.
3. We only reserve specific pitches or holiday homes if requested at a cost of £10.25/£18 per unit booked, and group bookings at a cost of £9.25/£14 per unit booked. If you have particular requirements or require 2 or more pitches/units together we strongly recommend this option as otherwise no guarantee can be made that booked pitches/units will be together or in a requested area of the site. Special requests at the time of booking, or before arrival, must be confirmed in writing. Whilst we endeavour to meet requests they are not guaranteed and are not a condition of your booking with us.
4. It is your responsibility to check the details on your booking confirmation are correct and notify us immediately of any discrepancies. We cannot accept responsibility for any errors not corrected prior to arrival.
5. Unless you notify us of late arrival your pitch or holiday home will only be held until noon the day after the booked arrival date, (provided full payment has been received) at which time it may be re-let without notice.
6. Hendra’s Cancellation Premium is automatically included in your deposit. For this premium Hendra will refund all monies paid (excluding the cancellation and booking fees) provided we receive written confirmation of cancellation of the entire party at least four weeks before the commencement of your holiday. Between four weeks prior to arrival and your arrival date Hendra will refund if cancellation is due to any of the following: death, serious illness or redundancy to a named member of the booked party. The claim must be in writing and accompanied by the relevant documents. Our acknowledgement is evidence of having received your notification.
Cancellation Scheme Charges
Holiday price up to £150 – £10.00
Holiday price up to £200 – £15.00
Holiday price up to £400 – £20.00
Holiday price up to £600 – £25.00
Holiday price over £600 – £30.00
Hendra’s cancellation scheme covers you until you arrive on site after which refunds cannot be given if for any reason you leave early. You may wish to take out your own holiday insurance to cover this.
If you have your own holiday insurance and do not require Hendra’s cancellation scheme we will require you to put this in writing to us so that we can remove the premium. This must be received within two weeks of the booking being made. No refunds will be made on bookings without the cancellation scheme.
7. In the instance of behaviour detrimental to other guests, visitors, staff or property, those deemed responsible by the management will be asked to leave the site. No refunds will be made. Detrimental behaviour includes, but not limited to, any discrimination against, or harassment for reason of sex, race, colour, religion, religious or philosophical belief, nationality, age, ethnic origin, relationship status, disability, sexual orientation or gender re-assignment.
8. The company reserves the right to terminate any booking at any time, without compensation or refund.
9. Persons using Hendra and its facilities do so entirely at their own risk and Hendra will not accept liability for the loss or damage to persons and/or property, or accommodation or amenities becoming unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control.
10. There is a charge of £15 for any alteration made to a confirmed booking.
11. If your cheque is returned to us by the bank as ‘unpaid’, we will charge a £10 fee to cover the costs incurred.
12. The tariff includes VAT at the rates prevailing at 15th October 2015. The price of your holiday will be subject to the rate prevailing at the time payment is received and the price of your holiday adjusted accordingly. There is a 1.5% fee added for credit card payments..
13. All park roads and areas are subject to Road Traffic Law. In addition, the site guest speed limit of 5mph should be adhered to at all times. No driving is permitted around the site between midnight and 6am.
14. Our Health & Safety Policy is available for inspection in the Administration office upon request.
15. Condition removed.
16. There may be a charge for pulling vehicles, units, or equipment off pitches, all at the owners risk.
17. A provisional booking can be made which will be held for a maximum of 7 days unless otherwise advised. However, there is no guarantee that the provisional booking will be held for any period of time without payment.
18. Discounted Pool and Activity passes must be booked prior to arrival and are non-refundable.
19. Well behaved dogs are welcome in some Crantock caravans and on some touring pitches. We reserve the right to allow dogs in any field. Dogs must be pre-booked and a charge applies*. They must be kept on a lead at all times – an exercise area is provided. Dogs are not permitted to stay in cars or outside units overnight. Call our booking hotline or see our website for details. *excluding Guide Dogs. Hendra reserves the right to refuse certain breeds of dog that it deems inappropriate on a family site. These include, but are not restricted to; Mastiffs, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Pitbulls, Wolf hybrids, Rhodesian Ridgebacks, Dogo Argentino, Japanese Tosa, English Bull Terriers and Preso Canario.
20. If we believe that you have left early (i.e. vacated the site with no intention to return before your departure date or informed reception of your intention not to return) we reserve the right to re-let your pitch/accommodation. You will not be entitled to a refund and the balance will be deemed as a penalty charge.
21. All accommodation is booked on a self-catering basis; we do not provide towels, duvet covers, sheets and pillow cases, or electric hook-up cables (touring). Certain items can be purchased from our on site supermarket or are available from Reception or Hire Shop for a small deposit or charge (see condition 31).
22. Membership passes do not guarantee entry to site facilities; during exceptionally busy periods access to certain facilities may be limited.
23. We only sell alcohol to persons 18 years or over. Membership passes do not qualify as proof of age; we reserve the right to request to see an approved form of identification – passport, photo driving licence or valid identification card when purchasing alcohol on site. We reserve the right to refuse to serve alcohol to anyone, regardless of age, at the management’s discretion.
24. The company reserves the right to change or cancel the on-site entertainment at any time without prior notice.
25. Hendra does not accept responsibility for any personal property left on site. We will be happy to forward items left (if found) for a minimum fee of £10 to cover administration, postage and packing.
26. Please inform us of any problems that occur during your stay as we regret that we cannot rectify or compensate complaints once you have left the park.
27. In circumstances where a customers own vehicle or equipment is involved in an accident or incident Hendra reserve the right to close or restrict access to areas affected, and salvage or remove vehicles or equipment at its discretion. In circumstances where the accident or incident was caused by the customer, or anyone in the booked party, or by their vehicle or equipment, the owner will indemnify Hendra or its agents against all damage, claims, costs, demands, acts or omissions whatsoever arising and make reparation to Hendra any resultant costs, damages or losses (consequential or otherwise) relating thereto. Any claim or compensation for damage to property or possessions will be limited to the respective booking value. Loss of holiday time or time off work will not be considered within any claim.
HOLIDAY HOMES & PODS ONLY
28. A £50.00 ‘key deposit’ is required, which covers any breakages, shortages, lost keys, unruly behavior or extra cleaning. We do not accept cash key deposits on arrival; the key deposit must be paid with your final balance, and will be refunded within 10 days of departure by cheque to the lead party name. All accommodation should be left in a reasonable state upon departure, if deemed necessary a cleaning fee will be charged. Liability is not limited to £50.00 and rests with the named party leader.
29. Holiday home bookings are made from 4.00pm on the day of arrival (unless an early 2.00pm check-in has been pre-booked for our Platinum range), Meadow Lodge bookings are made from 2.00pm and HendraPod bookings are made from 12 noon. No unit will be let out before 2.00pm/4.00pm due to cleaning, checking and maintenance requirements. We reserve the right to delay check-in times if necessary. You are welcome to use park facilities before that time. Holiday homes and HendraPods must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure and a £20 fee may be charged as a penalty for late check-out. You may use the parks facilities for the remainder of the day.
30. Late arrivals may obtain their key from the security office before midnight. Arrivals after this time may not be accepted until 8.00am the next day.
31. Bed linen MUST be used in our holiday homes otherwise a £25 cleaning charge will be taken from your key deposit to launder the duvet & pillow protectors. Sets consisting of duvet cover, sheet and pillowcases can be hired from Reception. We do not hire out duvets.
32. Travel cots can be hired from our on-site hire shop. Holiday homes can accommodate a travel cot in place of one of the single beds.
33. The total number of persons occupying a caravan or pod must not exceed the number booked and only guests that are registered on your booking are permitted to stay. You are welcome to register and pay for day guests at Reception depending on site capacity at the time.
34. The company reserves the right to enter caravans and pods under special circumstances or emergencies, at any time.
35. One vehicle only may be parked beside your holiday home. No vehicles are permitted beside pods and most Crantock and Harlyn holiday homes; adjacent car parks are provided. Parking provision may be altered or restricted in adverse weather conditions.
TOURING PITCHES ONLY
36. During high season pitches may not be available until 12 noon on the day of arrival you are welcome to use park facilities before that time. We reserve the right to delay check-in and pitch access. Pitches must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure and a £20 fee may be charged as a penalty for late check-out. You may use the parks facilities for the remainder of the day.
37. There is no guarantee that pitch bookings can be extended beyond the dates originally booked.
38. ONLY ONE VEHICLE is permitted on each pitch; additional vehicles are charged for but MUST be parked in designated parking areas. Please note; we do not accept commercial/sign written vehicles to park on a pitch.
39. UNIT SIZE – Due to fire regulations, relating to unit separations, the size of the unit booked MUST BE STIPULATED at the time of booking to ensure the pitch booked is large enough. In circumstances where the unit size (caravan, motorhome, or tent, of any type, including awnings or extensions) exceeds that declared on the booking we reserve the right to require the rearrangement of pitch equipment, or to relocate or refuse accommodation, which may not be refundable.
40. Gazebos, windbreaks, and any ancillary equipment may not be permitted on the pitch if its size or position reduces the clear space required by fire regulations to exist between units and equipment on neighbouring pitches.
41. Condition removed.
42. During peak season there is a minimum booking period of 7 nights (Sat to Sat only for specific bookings or with friends) for Super Pitches, Grand Premium Pitches and electric pitches.
43. Condition removed.
44. Only one discount or special offer can be applied per booking. Once booked any offers that may become available subsequently, such as last minute offers, cannot be applied to an existing booking.
45. We do not permit gazebos, tents, or similar items on static caravan pitches.
46. Fire and other regulations in force on the Park will be strictly enforced.
47. All caravans and pods are strictly NON-SMOKING. Key deposits will be retained if there is evidence of smoking in a caravan.
48. We do not permit washing lines on any pitch.
49. The lead name on the booking will be responsible for all payments and the behaviour of all party members. Minimum age of lead party member; 18 for touring and 21 for a static caravan.
50. All key deposits will be returned by cheque made payable to the lead name on the booking.
51. Terms & Conditions are issued to protect the health and safety of all parties and to ensure the facilities, amenities and environment of the Park is preserved for the enjoyment of guests. We reserve the right to amend or add conditions as required.
52. There is a ‘no noise’ policy after 10pm and guests are expected to respect their neighbours.
53. The electricity supply to Red Star, Grand Premium, Super and Silver Leaf pitches is nominally 16 amps, however we reserve the right to reduce this capacity without warning and cannot guarantee a full supply during periods of high demand or under conditions out of our control.
54. We reserve the right to refuse bookings from parties that may have a ‘negative’ effect to others.
55. All bookings made in advance of arrival date must be paid using a debit/credit card. Bookings made on the day of arrival (casual) and paid with cash must be accompanied with ID confirming the name and address given. ID must be in form of a driving license or passport or similarly issued. A £50 cash security deposit will also be required for cash bookings.
56. We reserve the right to refuse entry into any facility, or the provision of any service or accommodation to any person if they appear to be physically or mentally impaired by the consumption of alcohol or use of recreational drugs, (including appearing hung-over or smelling of drugs or alcohol), and are considered a risk to, or have a potential detrimental impact on, themselves, visitors, guests, staff, or property.