Book any week on a touring pitch throughout the season and take a week after the 2nd September 2017 for HALF PRICE. (excluding electric hook-up, Super, Grand Premium, Silver Leaf & Gold Leaf pitch supplements).
Our Dog Friendly holidays in Newquay
At Hendra all family members deserve a holiday, including the four-legged ones!* So check-out our dog friendly holidays!
NEW dog-friendly holiday homes for 2017 : We now have some new dog friendly holiday caravans in our Whipsiderry premium level range offering a higher level of specification especially for pet owners all set in their own exclusive field Gannel View. These have vinyl flooring, a pet bed and bowl and offer a little more luxury including a king-size bed, additional TV and ensuite toilet in the main bedroom. These are limited so book one early!
Our popular Crantock** caravans in our budget range are perfect for guests who bring their dogs too. These have vinyl flooring throughout, a pet bed and bowl and are a perfect option for pet friendly accommodation in Cornwall.
We have pitches*** especially for dog owners, with a dog walking area near by. There are plenty of places to visit including dog-friendly beaches, gardens, visitor attractions, and pubs. Take a look at the Dogs Love Cornwall guide
Dog Friendly Beaches
We have a huge choice of dog friendly beaches, if you need more information take a look at the Dogs Love Cornwall guide via the link above. Local restrictions can apply at certain times of the year. You can also check our beach guide for parking and facilities available for your dog friendly holidays.
Picture credit: Barnacle & Bird Photography/Visit Cornwall
Dog Friendly Gardens
Don’t miss out on some of Cornwall’s beautiful gardens, as you can bring your dog to the following:
- Pencarrow, Washaway, Bodmin, PL30 3AG – Open 1st March – 31st of October 9.30am – 5.30pm.
- Trengwainton Garden, Near Penzance, TR20 8RZ– Open February – October 10.30am – 5pm, closed Friday and Saturday.
- Trebah Garden, Mawnan Smith, near Falmouth, TR11 5JZ – Open all year from 10am -5pm.
Dog Friendly Pubs
You are spoilt for choice with pet friendly pubs too!
- The Mermaid, Porth, Newquay, TR7 2NB.
- St Piran’s Inn, Holywell Bay, Newquay, TR8 5PP.
- The Merrymoor Inn, Mawgan Porth, Newquay, TR8 4BA.
- The Beach Hut, Watergate Bay, Newquay, TR8 4AA.
- The King’s Head, Lane, Newquay, TR8 4QB .
- The Lewinnick Lodge, Pentire Headland, Newquay, TR7 1NX.
- The Phoenix, Watergate Bay, Newquay, TR8 4AB.
- The Treguth Inn, Holywell Bay, Newquay, TR8 5PP.
Dog Friendly Visitor Attractions
- Lappa Valley Railway, St Newlyn East, Newquay, TR8 5LX.
- Holywell Bay Fun Park, Holywell Bay, Newquay, TR8 5PW.
*Hendra accepts most dog breeds, but please check our terms and conditions for our dog policies. **There is an additional pet charge of £50 per short break and £95 per week break for up to two dogs. ***We do not allow dogs on the Super or Grand Premium pitches.