Book and pay for 2 nights in a HendraPod and get the 3rd NIGHT FREE from 21st April to 12th May 2018 and from 1st September to 28th September 2018.
Family holidays at Hendra Holiday Park
As a five star caravan holiday park and campsite run by the same family for three generations, we know what makes for great family holidays in Newquay, Cornwall!
We have first hand experience of what makes a family holiday great for camping, touring or enjoying the home from home comforts of a luxury holiday caravan! We are here to make your family holiday in Newquay one full of happy memories!
It doesn’t have to be break the budget either; we have so much included to make your family holiday in Cornwall real value for money! Check-out our special offers here!
Just look at what is included:
- Luxury five star family holiday caravans, including the Whipsiderrys, Whipsiderry Platinum and Meadow Lodges.
- Spacious five star touring, camping or motorhome pitches.
- Glamping in Hendra Pods!
- Great indoor and outdoor play areas, including a toddler’s play area!
- NEW Henry’s Playloft indoor play centre*
- Family entertainment .
- Fantastic Oasis Fun Pools.*
- Brilliant Outdoor Pool, (heated peak season).
- Family arcade with video games
- Ride the Hendra Land Train each morning.
- Skateboard and Scooter park.
- Toddlers’ soft playroom, open every day
- Visits by local attraction characters.
- Segway Tours and Archery.*
- Outdoor Fitness.
- Good central Cornwall location to explore Newquay and Cornish attractions.
*Extra charge applies.
Family Holidays in Newquay at Hendra…something for everyone
From wide open spaces to kick a ball, to great outdoor play areas plus the benefit of brilliant activities provided by our experienced team, your children will have a great time. Kids love meeting Henry and Henrietta Hippo and taking part in all the fun at Hendra, from swimming in the fabulous Oasis with its flumes and fun pools to enjoying the kids activities every morning in The Venue and party dancing in the early evening.
There is even more fun when you visit the Cornish attractions we can recommend; tried and tested from our own family experience, whether your kids are tiny tots or 12 going on 15!
Check out the activity package deals which you can include with your holiday booking, these have been specially discounted for Hendra guests!
A Great Location to Explore Cornwall…
Cornwall takes even less time to get to now the dualled A30 is open almost all the way down through the county! From Birmingham its just 3.5 hours – leave at lunchtime and be relaxing in luxury accommodation or running around on one of Newquay’s golden beaches at tea time! Even without a car, with Newquay’s award winning and ever expanding airport, we’re more accessible than ever. Whether plane or train or bus, transport times are getting quicker and slicker. Plus public transport is easy when you get here too, with a bus stop at Hendra’s gates connecting you to services across the county.
We are ideally positioned on the north coast of Cornwall with great places such as Newquay, Padstow, St Agnes, Fowey, St Ives, and Falmouth all within easy reach.
• For tiny tots – Newquay Zoo, DairyLand Farm World and Lappa Valley Steam Railway.
• For teens – Newquay Activity Centre surf lessons, go-karting at St Eval Karts, quad-biking at the ATV Centre, the challenging 18-hole Pitch & Putt at Holywell Bay Fun Park, or mackerel fishing from a boat at Newquay Harbour.
Henry Hippo’s Spectacular Autumn Toddler Breaks
Monday 2nd to Friday 6th October or Monday 9th to Friday 13th October.
Time for your little ones to jump, bounce, wriggle and giggle!
Every child will get a Special Golden Ticket* (worth £75!) entitling them to exclusive activities including…
For Golden Tickets holders only…
- Free unlimited access to our new indoor playcentre Henry’s Play Loft*
- Free breakfast every morning**
- Free playtime hour every morning with Henry Hippo*
- Free Toddler Tea Time every afternoon with food and a visit from Henry Hippo*
- Free Toddler splash session in the Oasis Pools including g a parent free swim*
Available to everyone…
- The land train park tour every morning with Henry Hippo
- Daily toddler activity sessions daily including Pirates Paradise, Arts, crafts and messy play, a Wiggle & Giggle session, and a Mad Hatters party!
- Mr Wacky and Crackerbox Kids children’s shows
- Our full stage production pantomime Aladdin!
All this together with a stay in one of our superb holiday homes from just £85***!
*A Golden Ticket is included free for every child on bookings made direct with Hendra only. Those booking through an agency or newspaper promotion can purchase a ticket at £75 per child **Free breakfast is cereal or toast. ***Price shown based on a Crantock 2-bed 6-berth holiday home from the 9th October