All of your party over the age of 55 years? Get 15% OFF touring in April, May, June, September and October 2019, (excluding Spring Bank Holiday).
Family holidays in Newquay at Hendra Holiday Park
As a five star caravan holiday park and campsite run by the same family for three generations, we know what makes for great family holidays in Newquay, Cornwall!
We have first hand experience of what makes a family holiday great for camping, touring or enjoying the home from home comforts of a luxury holiday caravan! We are here to make your family holiday in Newquay one full of happy memories!
It doesn’t have to be break the budget either; there is so much included to make your family holiday in Cornwall real value for money! Check-out our special offers here!
Just look at what is included:
- Luxury five star family holiday caravans and lodge-style holiday homes.
- Spacious five star touring, camping or motorhome pitches.
- Glamping in Hendra Pods!
- Great indoor and outdoor play areas, including a toddler’s play area!
- Henry’s Playloft indoor play centre*
- Family entertainment .
- Fantastic Oasis Fun Pools.*
- Brilliant Outdoor Pool, (heated peak season).
- Family arcade with video games
- Ride the Hendra Land Train each morning.
- Skateboard and Scooter park.
- Segway Tours and Archery.*
- Outdoor Fitness.
- Good central Cornwall location to explore Newquay and Cornish attractions.
*Extra charge applies.
Family Holidays in Newquay at Hendra…something for everyone
From wide open spaces to kick a ball, to great outdoor play areas plus the benefit of brilliant activities provided by our experienced team, your children will have a great time. Kids love meeting Henry and Henrietta Hippo and taking part in all the fun at Hendra, from swimming in the fabulous Oasis with its flumes and fun pools to enjoying the kids activities every morning in The Venue and party dancing in the early evening.
There is even more fun when you visit the Cornish attractions we can recommend; tried and tested from our own family experience, whether your kids are tiny tots or 12 going on 15!
A Great Location to Explore Cornwall…
Cornwall takes even less time to get to now the dualled A30 is open almost all the way down through the county! From Birmingham its just 3.5 hours – leave at lunchtime and be relaxing in luxury accommodation or running around on one of Newquay’s golden beaches at tea time! Even without a car, with Newquay’s award winning and ever expanding airport, we’re more accessible than ever. Whether plane or train or bus, transport times are getting quicker and slicker. Plus public transport is easy when you get here too, with a bus stop at Hendra’s gates connecting you to services across the county.
We are ideally positioned on the north coast of Cornwall with great places such as Newquay, Padstow, St Agnes, Fowey, St Ives, and Falmouth all within easy reach.
• For tiny tots – Newquay Zoo, DairyLand Farm World and Lappa Valley Steam Railway.
• For teens – Newquay Activity Centre surf lessons, go-karting at St Eval Karts, quad-biking at the ATV Centre, the challenging 18-hole Pitch & Putt at Holywell Bay Fun Park, or mackerel fishing from a boat at Newquay Harbour.