Book and pay for 6 nights on a pitch and get the 7th NIGHT FREE in April, May, June, September & October. (excluding Spring Bank Holiday week).
Family holidays at Hendra Holiday Park
As a five star caravan holiday park and campsite run by the same family for three generations, we know what makes for great family holidays in Newquay, Cornwall!
We have first hand experience of what makes a family holiday great from camping fun, touring around or enjoying the home from home comforts of a luxury holiday caravan! We are here to make your family holiday in Newquay one that you will never forget!
It doesn’t have to be expensive either; we have so much included to make your family holiday in Cornwall real value for money! Check-out our offers here!
Just look at what is included:
- Luxury five star family holiday caravans, including the Whipsiderrys, Whipsiderry Platinum and Meadow Lodges.
- Spacious five star touring, camping or motorhome pitches.
- Glamping in Hendra Pods!
- Great indoor and outdoor play areas, including a toddler’s play area!
- Family entertainment .
- Fantastic Oasis Fun Pools.*
- Brilliant Outdoor Pool, (heated peak season).
- Family arcade with video games
- Ride the Hendra Land Train each morning.
- Pitch & Putt.
- Skateboard and Scooter park.
- Toddlers’ NEW for 2017 soft play area, open every day
- Hendra’s own Nature Trail.
- Visits by local attractions.
- Segway Tours and Archery.*
- Outdoor Fitness.
- Good central Cornwall location to explore Newquay and Cornish attractions.
*Extra charge applies.
Family Holidays in Newquay at Hendra…something for everyone
From wide open spaces to kick a ball, to great outdoor play areas plus the benefit of brilliant activities provided by our experienced team, your children will have a great time. Kids love meeting Henry and Henrietta Hippo and taking part in all the fun at Hendra, from swimming in the fabulous Oasis with its flumes and fun pools to enjoying the kids activities every morning in The Venue and party dancing in the early evening.
We can guarantee even greater fun when you visit the Cornish attractions we can recommend; tried and tested from our own family experience, whether your kids are tiny tots or 12 going on 15!
Check out the activity package deals which you can include with your holiday booking, these have been specially discounted for Hendra guests!
A Great Location to Explore Cornwall…
Cornwall takes even less time to get to now the dualled A30 is open almost all the way down through the county! From Birmingham its just 3.5 hours – leave at lunchtime and be relaxing in luxury accommodation or running around on one of Newquay’s golden beaches at tea time! Even without a car, with Newquay’s award winning and ever expanding airport, we’re more accessible than ever. Whether plane or train or bus, transport times are getting quicker and slicker. Plus public transport is easy when you get here too, with a bus stop at Hendra’s gates connecting you to services across the county.
We are ideally positioned on the north coast of Cornwall with great places such as Newquay, Padstow, St Agnes, Fowey, St Ives, and Falmouth all less than an hour’s car journey away.
• For tiny tots – Newquay Zoo, DairyLand Farm World and Lappa Valley Steam Railway.
• For kids – Cornwall’s Crealy, Flambards and Springfield’s Pony Centre.
• For teens – Newquay Activity Centre surf lessons, Go-Karting at St Eval Karts, quad-biking at the ATV Centre, the challenging 18-hole Pitch & Putt at Holywell Bay Fun Park, or mackerel fishing from a boat at Newquay Harbour.
• For all the family – here are even more places to explore – The National Seal Sanctuary, Blue Reef Aquarium, Sea Safari’s and of course the Eden project.