Here at Hendra Holiday Park we know how to keep your little ones entertained. From meeting our friends Henry and Henrietta Hippo to Scuba Diving and Pirate Treasure Hunts. We know how to make your family holiday unforgettable.
Children’s entertainment fills every day with excitement and fun!
With our holiday park kids' club
Our daily children's entertainment
Look out for Henry or Henrietta in the Terrace Bar & Restaurant, hunting for breakfast! Make sure you catch the Hendra Land Train at 9am, (free to all), for a tour around the park before you start your day!
Meet up in The Venue, from 6.00/6.30pm, for loads of fun and interactive games, from dancing to your favourite chart music, or face painting, and meet Henry or Henrietta Hippo and your favourite crew member!
Please note children under 6 years old need to have an adult with them at all times.
Our brilliant kids club
- Family activity sessions in the Kids’ Club or The Venue in the mornings with arts & crafts and themed play sessions. This is a free activity.
- Henry’s Playloft is a fabulous indoor play facility is for children up to 10 years, with a tots area for the under 2s! Mums & Dads can relax in the bright and comfortable seated area and there are refreshments available too. Hendra Membership (Entertainment) cards are required for guest free entry otherwise a small charge applies. Free WiFi available.
- Archery* Professional tuition on the on-site archery field. Equipment provided, protective gear and full safety briefing.
- Scuba Diving* Learn the basics in the outdoor pool with professional qualified instructors.
- Segway tours.* On site tour and ‘off road’ obstacle course.
- Forest School** – a brilliant activity engaging children in their environment in a fascinating way. Learn all about making a shelter and much more! This is a free activity.
- Pirate Treasure Hunt – Wet and wild hunt the Pirate fun with water pistols! Free activity.
- Dance Academy** – 6 to 14 year olds will love the Dance Academy and learn new skills. This is a free activity. Summer holidays only.
- ‘Hendra’s Got Talent’ Hendra’s very own talent show, bring your props and music for the daytime rehearsals for the evening show! This is a free activity.
*Extra charge applies. **Not available all season, please check when you book. Please note activities can change.
Loads of fantastic family attractions and activities nearby...
For even more for children’s entertainment and activities in Cornwall, our friendly staff will be happy to offer you their expert local knowledge on what’s hot and what’s not.