Although we don’t know exactly what facilities will be open, the necessary safety and social distancing measures are in place for when they do open. We are constantly monitoring the latest government guidance and as soon as we can safely open things, we will.
We have installed hand sanitising stations at each of our buildings, so please use these when you arrive and leave all of our facilities. Just so you know:
- When we can safely open our facilities there will be reduced occupancy and social distancing measures in place.
- We ask that all guests use the hand sanitiser provided when entering and leaving all buildings.
- If and when the Oasis Pool is open, all guests will be required to arrive in their swimwear with towels as the changing rooms will not be in use.
- Our restaurants and bars will be open however, there will be a reduced number of tables to allow for social distancing. We will be operating takeaway services, using our on-site app!
- We will be operating a limited family-based entertainment programme, this will be for a limited number of guests
- Our play parks, skate park, outdoor gym will be open along with the Henry Safari train which will be operating on a limited capacity
- Additional chemical waste and grey water points have been installed across the park for tourer and motorhome users.
- Please note that we politely ask that all holiday homes are vacated by 9.00am on the day of departure to allow our team extra time for the in depth cleaning.
Please remember that our main concern is everyone’s safety, and this may mean that some facilities do not open, or open with reduced numbers. We will do our best to give you the Hendra experience you know and love and will follow Government guidelines at all times. We thank you for your patience whilst we do this.