Hendra Holiday Park is a five-star family Park in Newquay looking for Front of House Staff.
Hendra is a family owned Park and we aim to give guests a friendly and fun holiday experience. We pride ourselves on being a good place to be for guests and staff and want you to enjoy working here as much as guests like coming to Hendra.
We are looking for restaurant front of house staff to join our fun, friendly and energetic team here at the Terrace Bar and restaurant located at Hendra Holiday Park.
The Terrace Bar and restaurant is a busy yet pleasant environment, located in the centre of the park overlooking the outdoor swimming pool, providing a fun, happy holiday atmosphere.
Working in a food environment you will naturally have to deal with food orders, food presentation and food service, but at Hendra Holiday Park we believe there is more than just food operations. You will be delivering a customer experience that is full of energy, warmth and passion, leaving the customer wanting to come back and dine with us again.
Who we are looking for:
A passionate individual who takes pride in themselves and their work, being confident with providing friendly, welcoming and pleasant customer interaction.
Roles will include:
- Taking food orders from customers using our till system.
- Ensuring restaurant is clean and tidy ahead of new customers entering.
- Dealing with customer requests.
- Knowing and understanding our allergen booklet and procedures.
- Taking food out to customers.
- Working within a team and delivering high standard of customer service.
Experience is preferred but not essential as we do provide training. Although, we do seek qualities such as punctuality, enthusiasm, confidence and reliability, with the willingness to learn, develop and work well within a team.
We are a family run holiday Park who prides our self on providing great customer service, so a large focal point will be ensuring high standards of customer service are provided and maintained. We have strong beliefs in staff happiness, motivation, attention to detail and providing a fun yet professional environment to work in.
What we offer
- Competitive pay rates.
- Higher responsibility.
- Full and part time hours available.
- 33% off food and hot drinks.
- Monthly Oasis passes.
- Opportunity to develop and progress.
- Fun and vibrant working environment.
- Free parking.
- Day and evening hours available.
- Uniform provided.
Seasonal job role