Entertainers required for the 2019 season running from March – November.
We deliver a very high standard of entertainment and an excellent programme all season long to our thousands of returning and new guests each year.
We want to be able to give you the opportunity to shine and help you to be the best you can be to showcase your skills week in week out.
Our fantastic venue holds over 600 people!
Hendra is a family owned Park and we aim to give guests a friendly and fun holiday experience. We pride ourselves on being a good place to be for guests and staff and want you to enjoy working here as much as guests like coming to Hendra.
Applicants must have the following:
– Outstanding customer service skills
– Confident microphone skills with the ability to hot game shows and party dances
– Dancing or Singing ability and an outgoing personality!
All areas in entertainment will be covered involving team shows, Pantomimes and daytime activities that are provided for our younger guests.
We offer at our park:
– Great rates of pay
– Onsite accommodation if required
– Possible solo Cabaret opportunities
– Team shows
– Skill development training