Hendra Holiday Park is a five-star family Park in Newquay looking for a Restaurant Supervisor.
Hendra is a family owned Park and we aim to give guests a friendly and fun holiday experience. We pride ourselves on being a good place to be for guests and staff and want you to enjoy working here as much as guests like coming to Hendra.
Predominantly you will be supervising and taking control of the entire team. We believe highly in delivering the utmost quality of customer service, a service that is full of energy, warmth and passion. Providing and maintaining this service within the team is an essential requirement of the supervisory position.
Who we are looking for:
A passionate individual who takes pride in themselves and their work, being confident with providing friendly, welcoming and pleasant customer interaction, but crucially – confident in delegating and taking control of a team.
Roles will include
This role is about seeing the bigger picture, instead of focusing your attention on one specific aspect. You must hold the ability to take control and overview a team, identify weaknesses and strengths, but also identify problems/issues that may arise during service, think fast and find a solution to the problem.
This supervisory position holds great responsibility, such as:
- Money handling upon opening, closing and throughout the shift.
- Running food.
- Handling customer food requirements and complaints.
- Knowing and understanding our allergen booklet in full detail.
- Overseeing and maintaining the quality and presentation of food.
- Inspiring, motivating and coaching team members to provide fantastic customer service and knowledge of products.
- Ensuring cleanliness of the restaurant and the appearance is kept to a high standard.
- Working closely with the management team.
- Delegating team tasks and jobs throughout the shift.
- Crafting the team into one big happy family.
Experience of supervision is essential however other qualities we value of equal importance are punctuality, enthusiasm, confidence and reliability, initiative, the willingness to learn, develop and work well within a team, as well as taking control and delegating team members.
If you feel you hold these qualities but have no experience, please bear in mind that in-depth training will be provided no matter the level of experience.
We are a Holiday Park who prides our self on providing great customer service, so a large focal point will be ensuring high standards of customer service are provided and maintained. We have strong beliefs in staff happiness, motivation and providing a fun yet professional environment to work in.
What we offer
- Competitive pay rates
- Higher responsibility
- Full and part time hours available.
- 33% off food and hot drinks
- Monthly Oasis passes
- Opportunity to develop and progress
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Uniform provided.
Seasonal job role (end of March – beginning of November).