Hendra Holiday Park is a five-star family Park in Newquay looking for Caravan and Lodge Cleaners.
Hendra is a family owned Park and we aim to give guests a friendly and fun holiday experience. We pride ourselves on being a good place to be for guests and staff and want you to enjoy working here as much as guests like coming to Hendra.
- Part time seasonal position with flexible working hours & days; options available for less than 16hrs per week & within School hours.
- Training included and all equipment provided.
- Work in pairs available.
- Excellent Pay Rate
- Weekly Pay
Your role as a Caravan & Lodge Cleaner will be to ensure that all allocated units of accommodation are cleaned to the high standards expected of a multi-award-winning 5 Star holiday park, first time, every time. You will be responsible to deliver the accommodation to the specification set by the company within the allotted time of a changeover, reporting to the Accommodation Supervisors any maintenance or inventory issues identified. You may work alone or as a pair, but will ultimately be responsible for making sure that the accommodation meets our customer’s expectations by delivering the perfect caravan.
No customer interactions will be required.
Although experience is preferred it is not necessary, with training included and equipment provided. You will be quality oriented in your work and motivated to produce excellent standards, taking on-board constructive advice where necessary. You will have good interpersonal skills, being able to listen and communicate effectively with other staff members. You must be able to work on your own initiative. You will have a flexible attitude and approach to your work.
- To clean allocated caravans or lodges to company standards, as required by the Housekeeping Manager on changeover days, typically Monday, Friday and/or Saturday.
- Make beds in selected caravans and lodges only.
- Report to the Cleaning Supervisors any maintenance or inventory issues identified.
Take hired linen to a collection point for the Laundry Assistant to return to housekeeping.
What we offer
- Competitive pay rates
- Staff discount on food and hot drinks
- Monthly Oasis passes
- Opportunities to develop and progress
- Fun and vibrant working environment
- Free parking
- Staff accommodation options available
This a seasonal job position (end of March to the beginning of November).