As a family fun destination, we pride ourselves in creating a friendly, welcoming and above all safe place for everyone to enjoy. We, therefore, have introduced our Group Booking & Behaviour Policy.
These are in addition to our standard Terms and Conditions.
Group Booking Terms:
Hendra caters for families and couples, as per our terms and conditions. In addition to this, where multiple (3 or more) holiday bookings are made this will be classed as a group, or if 3 or more bookings are pre-known to each other. As the guest, it is your responsibility to make us aware you are holidaying as part of a group. Failing to notify us prior to arrival may result in you, and any bookings associated with you, to be asked to leave the site with immediate effect and no refunds being offered. We may ask for an additional group security deposit and will notify you as soon as possible if this is the case.
What we class as a group:
3 or more separate bookings staying at the same time, whether made on the same or different customer accounts. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Guests previously known to each other.
- Guests traveling together.
- Guests living at the same address.
- Guests traveling together for the same purpose such as a local event.
- This also includes guests staying for different durations who plan to socialise together during all or part of their holiday.
If you are unsure if you are considered part of a group, please don’t hesitate to contact our bookings team on 01637 875778 or email@example.com.
What you must do prior to arrival
- Before you arrive on site, you must notify us if you are holidaying as part of a group. This includes providing us with all family names and booking numbers from the bookings you are holidaying with.
- If you wish to arrange pitches/accommodation next to each other, it is possible to add our ‘With Friends’ charge to your bookings. This is a charge per booking and can link a maximum of 4 bookings together. We advise arranging this as early as possible as depending on availability and pitches/accommodations booked this may not be possible. Full details can be found in our Terms and Conditions point 33.
- If you have been asked for an additional Group Security Deposit, this must be paid along with the outstanding balance 10 weeks prior to arrival. The Group Security Deposit is treated as an extension to the key deposit terms and will be refunded within 10 days of departure by cheque to the lead party name. Full details can be found in our Terms and Conditions point 16.
Our Behaviour Policy On Site:
Whilst on site we do ask everyone to be respectful and treat other guests with kindness so everyone can have a good time! Please see below some points to take into consideration when holidaying as part of a group.
- When using any of our spaces for socialising, please maintain a respectful distance from other pitches/accommodation.
- We ask that you are mindful of noise levels at all times and adhere to our strict 10pm noise policy.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult after 10pm each evening.
- You must adhere to our maximum pitch/accommodation occupancy and fire breaks between pitches. This is a maximum of 6 people per pitch and between 4 and 8 people per caravan depending on the type.
- When using our clubhouse/restaurants and seating areas on site, please do not move any furniture without authorisation from staff. It may not be possible/allowed to move tables.
- When using our clubhouse, each booking is responsible for making their own reservation at times where this is required. In the clubhouse you cannot reserve tables next to each other, but if you queue at the same time and ask on arrival, staff at the door will check to see if they can allocate you tables near each other if possible.
- When using the indoor pool or indoor playloft, reservations have to be made separately by each booking. Each timeslot is limited to a certain number of bookings, and we cannot add additional people to a timeslot that is fully booked. Ball games and inflatables are not allowed in the pools and we ask that you be respectful of others using the facilities at the same time.
- When using any facilities on site like the skatepark/playgrounds or seating areas, we do ask you to be mindful of other guests so they can still use and enjoy the facilities as well.
The Fine Print
If at any point during your visit, your group or any individuals are disrespectful of other guests or the site, or any anti-social behaviour is displayed, we reserve the right to tell you and your entire party to leave the site with immediate effect without any refunds.
If you are asked for an additional Group Security Deposit you have the option of accepting this or cancelling your holiday for a full refund. In case you wish to cancel you must notify us within 7 days of us requesting the additional group security deposit.
If you arrive on site as part of a group and have not notified us in advance, you may be asked to leave with immediate effect without any refunds. If you are allowed to stay on site an additional Group Security Deposit may be requested. When this is requested after arrival on site, as you failed to notify us, you forgo the right to cancel for a refund as per the above terms.