Since the latest Government announcement, there has been a huge demand in summer holidays across Cornwall. To make sure you get the break you deserve, we have added a Bookings Promise to each booking so that you can book your summer holiday with confidence today, safe in the knowledge that if it was cancelled, you’d be fully refunded.
We’ve added our ‘Coronavirus Bookings Promise’ to all new bookings for 2020 to give you that extra reassurance over your holiday. It will be added automatically free of charge when you make your holiday booking, giving you the extra flexibility, and peace of mind to know that in the event that your holiday might be cancelled due to the Coronavirus, your money will be refunded. We know this holiday will be a little different to what you’re used to, our facilities will not be open as normal, however, we will do whatever we can to open facilities as and when it is safe to do so. In the meantime though, we’re confident you’ll enjoy the tranquil space, fresh air and green surroundings all from your Hendra base.
If you have an existing booking and you’d like this to be added, please contact the bookings team.
We know just how difficult this unprecedented time has been on everyone, we also know how important it is to have something to look forward to. So, you can get away, escape from what has become the ‘norm’, and… relax.
Our Bookings Promise means that:
- In the event that we have to cancel the booking, we will refund you in full or find you some new dates for later in the year, or for 2021. Or alternatively, we will arrange for a credit note to be added to your account for you to redeem another time.
- You can change your booking up to 4 weeks before your arrival date.
- You understand that there will be limited facilities open on site – we have added 10% discount for the limited facilities
- We’ve reduced our ‘balance due date’ from 8 weeks to 4 weeks before arrival. Giving you that extra flexibility.
- If you or a member of your booking party falls ill or has to isolate due to Covid-19 we will arrange a credit note for you to redeem another time or alternatively move your bookings to another date that suits you.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here
Book with confidence
- Our self-contained, self-catering holiday homes are well-spaced throughout our site giving you the space to enjoy your holiday.
- Our food and drink offerings will be available to you on-site via a delivery or takeaway service – you can even order online whilst you are out so that your dinner is ready when you get back.
- Large fully serviced, generously spaced touring pitches available amongst our landscaped lawns overlooking the Cornish countryside.
- Social distancing measures will be in place throughout the site, including in our on-site supermarket and laundrette.
- Our 24/7 customer service team will be available should you need anything.
- We have enhanced our cleaning and hygiene measures throughout the site to keep everyone safe.