We understand Covid-19 may still create some uncertainty to your holiday plans for 2022 and beyond. As such we offer our Bookings Promise (formerly our ‘Coronavirus Bookings Promise’) so you can book your next holiday with confidence in knowing exactly what will happen if your plans have to change due to Covid-19.
We’ve added our revised ‘Bookings Promise’ to all new bookings for 2022 to give you that extra reassurance over your holiday. It will be included automatically when you make your holiday booking, giving you the extra peace of mind to know that in the event that we have to cancel your holiday due to the Coronavirus, your money will be refunded.
Our Bookings Promise means that:
- Where we cannot provide the service by the agreed time due to Covid-19 or other associated operational restrictions such as a park closure, you will be entitled to a full refund or we can re-book for a date in the future.
- If you are unable to attend due to Government or regional travel restrictions, we will issue a credit note for you to redeem at another time.
- If you or a member of your booking party falls ill or has to isolate due to Covid-19 we will arrange a credit note that you to redeem another time.
- While we make every effort to ensure the availability of all facilities and activities advertised, in each case, our obligations of service are limited to the accommodation of your booking party, but do not extend to the full provision of ancillary facilities on site, including but not limited to entertainment, bars, restaurants, shower blocks, swimming pools and other communal facilities. We reserve the right to alter or close certain facilities or activities without prior notice. If such a change is necessary, we will endeavour to advise you as soon as possible.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here